Safety is our main concern, with the rough and thick terrain. To ensure a safe and enjoyable hunt:
- All hunters will have a safety meeting before each hunt
- Hunters must possess a valid Kansas Hunting License or Controlled Shooting Area Permit. Purchase permits via KDWPT Online License Sales Site: www.ks.wildlifelicense.com.
- No alcohol before or during hunt
- Hunters must stay within the boundaries of the preserve
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Everyone must wear blaze orange